Computer Technology Blog
1. Login to Peachtree with an Administrator account
2. Click the System Tab
3. Scroll down to Company Maintenance
4. Click on the Run Audit Trail report
5. Click the Options Icon at the top of the report
6. Choose Date From: and To: fields
7. Choose Sort by: Username
8. Select User Name under Select a Filter:
9. Select Range and From: username To: username to run audit report against
Click OK to see your filtered results
Windows 7 printer is greyed out and says it's offline. How do I reconnect my printer.
1. Open Devices and Printers
2. Right click your printer icon
3. Click See what’s printing from the menu
4. Click the word printer
5. Remove check mark from use printer offline
Tip: Make sure your printer is your default printer
If you are trying to visit links within your Outlook email and you get the below error message this info maybe helpful to you.
Microsoft has an automatic Fix it that will correct the problem for you. Just visit the below support page and download and run the Microsoft Fix it.
Was this information helpful! If so please buy me a 2$ coffee